What is GST?
GST is a tax on goods and services with comprehensive and continuous chain of set off benefits from the Producer’s point and Service provider’s point Upto the retailer level. It is essentially a tax only on value addition at each stage and a supplier at each stage is permitted to set off through a tax credit mechanism.
GST (Goods and services tax) is basically an Indirect tax which has been replaced by many Indirect taxes in India.
Under GST structure, all different stages of production and distribution can be interpreted as a mere tax pass through and the tax essentially sticks on final consumption within the taxing jurisdiction.
Objective behind GST
- The incidence of tax only falls on domestic consumption.
- The efficiency and equity of the system is optimized.
- There should be no export of taxes across taxing jurisdictions.
- The Indian market should be integrated into a single common market.
- It enhances the cause of cooperative federalism.
Our comparative discussion will be based only on significant points constructing overall GST.
Our Services in GST
- Tax Return Preparation
- Tax Planning
- Tax Representation